Share

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Poonam Pandey Asks Bipasha To Grow Up"

Poonam Pandey Asks Bipasha To Grow Up"

Mumbai (December 17, 2012): Bollywood Director Amit Saxena is very impressed with Poonam Pandey’s talent and her ability to express her emotions before the camera.Recently, we had told you about Bipasha basu making a harsh remark on men, calling them losers. Well, who knew this tongue-in-cheek comment would back fire her.Bips said, “Arrey yeh toh ladke hain na aaj-kal, bilkul loser type hote hain. Woh sahara dhoondte rehte hain saare time. Honestly, the quality of men, they are looking only for mothers. And sometimes you don’t want to play the mother, it’s really exhausting,” adding further, “I’m not satisfied with my career (laughs)! What is there to be satisfied about? I don’t think I’ve done any profound work yet.”


Poonam Pandey Asks Bipasha To Grow Up"

To this, the Pandey gal replied on Twitter, “Just cause you chose all the losers in ur life, doesn’t mean all men are lukhas. People who say ‘all men are losers’ haven’t really met a man yet. If today’s “guys are losers”, will you settle with a filthy, old rich man? tsk tsk.”
She further added, “For an actor who is ‘unsatisfied’ with her career after a decade in Bollywood, clearly, Who is the ‘loser’ here? If you have been ‘mothering’ your men, seriously, I got two words for you. Grow Up!” tweetedPoonam.

Amit Saxena, who directed Bipasha Basu in ‘Jism’ (2003), is also directing Poonam Pandey in her Bollywood debut, ‘Nasha’.

“Poonam is a natural when it comes to facing the camera. She grasps the script so well that working with her is a cakewalk,” he said, adding, “Poonam is a director’s actor. I think she is far more talented than Bipasha. The future looks very bright for Poonam in Bollywood.”

Responding on the comments, the sizzling actress said, “I am very passionate about my work. For me, work always comes first.”

“I listen to music to keep me charged up.” And which is her current favourite? “I am sexy and I know it,” she concludes with a wink and a wicked grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share